Any Roland MC 303 owners on LD?

(Yeah yeah...I know. I've heard all of the criticisms before about
it's "just a disco band in a box" etc etc blah blah blah, so no need
for those comments, please.
I plan to tweak the hell out of it as it gets incorporated into the
mix of my other "acceptable" and "real" gear. :-))

I have an older Roland MC 303 that has a glitch (or?) concerning the
MIDI function that I need to get solved somehow?  Anyone else have or
have had experience with these instruments?
I would prefer to have any responses given privately and off list,
OK?  Pretty please? With sugar on it? :-) TIA.

Shredded Wheat,
Rev.Fever
Portland,OR
http://www.spiritone.com/~rvfever