Re: Residents and other bands

The Residents have always been an ever-evolving troupe and more than
just "a band" and have incorporated all kinds of other elements into
their creations and shows along with also creating and producing an
astounding number of other products and swag, etc. Some people "get
it" with them and some do not.  No big deal. That's just the way the
cookie crumbles. But, apparently a lot of people did, and / or still
do since their shows are usually packed in other cities that I have
seen them in thru out the years.(Dallas,TX, Seattle, WA, Portland,OR)
I've happily stayed "on board" with them all these many, many years
and have always been pleased as punch that I did.

Remember that famous line from Sly and the Family Stone: "Diff'rent
strokes for diff'rent folks"  :-)

Grape Nut Flakes,
Rev. Fever