Looperlative

I have
HalfSpeed>Reverse>RecDub set up here, that works great.
I have loops going, then press that button on a fresh track,
play a bit of a solo then press that same button again so
it comes back reverse and double speed.

hmmmmm well its been a while since I tried that perhaps I was using an ealrier software version that could'nt handle it or perhaps just my sequence of commands was different and because its easy to do the same thing by ending a record command with a reverse command it didn't occur to me to try it again. As I recall it was a couple of years ago and my sequence was  syncrecordoverdub>reverse, and it would fritz the machine on first press.
Bill