Re: EDP loop capture

I an noobie here, but why not just do all this on the LP1? I have my
novation work surface so I have eight faders for loop volume, have eight
pot style pan controls for panning, and eight pot style controls for
feedback. That still leaves me 24 switch buttons to tell the lp1 to do
whatever i want. What would tge edp in front gain?

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!