Re: low cpu midi appegiator

You could try hosting reaktor in bidule instead and using bidule's built in midi sequencer, which loops...

Sent from my iPod

On 28 Dec 2010, at 01:11, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:

Anyone know of a very light and stripped midi arpegiator plugin?

I tried the very interesting and free Hypercyclic , which has all that I want, but for some reason was very very slow on my machine.. I cant hardly move a knob or a menu, without waiting a 5 seconds for a response...

I was trying to run a very light setup, just Mulch as the host running the hypercyclic plugin to arppegiate an instance of the Reactor 5 player. Using VST.. Ther is an AU version but I don't yet have the latest verson of Audio Mulch that supports AU...

Unless anyone knows what is going on specifically, maybe you can suggest a replacement... actaully the Hypercyclic did miss one VERY important button.. that of "Latch" that will keep the arpeggio playing even after I have lifted my hand...

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com