Re: Help finding pedals

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Scott Harrington wrote:

> Hi there, I need help trying to locate a phrase sampler pedal such as
> the boomerang...
> --Scott--

Hi Scott,
I had this same question myself a few days ago and found all the info I
needed at http://www.boomerangmusic.com/rangDesc.htm.  There's a link off
of the main page that lists retailers that sell the 'Rang.  Take a look,
I'm sure you'll be able to find one near you. :)

Happy Hunting.

---
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear
 to man as it is, infinite."  -- William Blake

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com