Re: Enough Already!!

Yes indeed, looping may in fact be catching on in the mainstream.  So is
being
"alternative" or using heroin, or Buddhism, or stupidity (like my comments
here!).  Is any of it worthy of such lengthy discussion?  Perhaps one on
one, but
maybe the entire list isn't interested.  Maybe many are.

I definately appreciate being on this list and getting answers to
questions, but
sometimes the "philosophical" level of banter on monitors or the
popularity of
looping gets kind of silly.  I'm not saying I don't respect your views,
but...

If you like looping, loop.  If you think it's becoming too mainstream and
that
bothers you, loop or don't loop.  For the past 12 years I've been doing my
own
music primarily for myself and a select group of friends.  It definately
has to
be in your heart to create soundscapes that give pleasure to one's mind.
If you
enjoy it, others might, maybe a small label will distribute your stuff,
maybe
you'll break even.... or if you aspire to become a big name, go for it!
Do what
you enjoy!

I've said too much!!!  Sorry.

J-