Re: Petition for Scotty Moore

At 11:46 PM -0700 5/31/99, roberto briozzo wrote:
>Please, forward this mail:
>
>To:  Governor of Oklaoma City governor@oklaosf.state.ok.us

I think you can have a "Governor of Oklahoma" and a "Mayor of Oklahoma
City", but not a "Governor of Oklahoma City."

>31 May, Genoa (Italy)
>
>I support the petition  to spare Scotty Moore. I believe in the

Is this the same guy who played guitar for Elvis?

speaking of Oklahoma, are there any Okie loopers out there? (I don't think
we've ever discussed looping in Oklahoma before, this seems like a fine
time...)

kim