Re[2]: It just goes...

Yes, I have left loops on for hours, even days.

I also did it a couple of times and the main reason was to "break in" new
devices. In one ocasion I had a JamMan + Vortex + EDP for the whole
weekend with
the same loop and every time I stopped to rally listen the loop was somehow
different (althogh nothing was added or subtracted). This was one of the
reasons
I was initialy attracted to loops: they change because they are always the
same.

Miguel