Re: Short Loops - se50 abuse

thanks Sean!

this effect seems to use one of the strengths of the se-50... wide ranging
and
very finely graduated parameters...
here's another boss abuse : in the stereo pitch shifter, if you set one
shifter
an octave down, the other an octave up and turn the cross-feedback way up
(setting a >100ms pre-delay on both shifters) you get this very distinctive
resonance.. hmmm.. maybe this is dependent on the exact pre-delay i have
set
(which i cant remember... something like 300 and 400 ms) but i'm guessing
not.... anything you play gets transformed into this glassy pipe organ
thing...

brad