Re: It just goes...

Daniel, yes, of course, good point (MR PEDANT) but I was really thinking
of the idea that the gaps BECOME the music and the music becomes the
gaps... I think that I have only had this experience when listening to
loops, because it takes time for your brain to turn the sounds "inside
out" rather like the optical illusion of the two human profiles that
become a candle stick when you concentrate on the ares between the
faces...

--
\
-\