Travel Query...

Hi folks!

Presently I'm about to go to the UK for several weeks, for to meet my
Intended's mother and Make It Semi-Official, at least until I get the
obligatory finger-hardware (with which to Officially Pop The Question, a
formality at this point).

As I may be bouncing back and forth to the UK for some time, it dawns upon
me that I might avoid a travelling disaster by purchasing an acoustic
guitar
to have Over There.  Electrics travel so much better of course.

But in general are the prices in the UK much worse for used equipment like
this, or about the same?

Thanks.

Stephen Goodman * It's the Loop of the Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net