Re: The Effects Of Looping...Or am I loopy?

You are not a flake. I have experienced the same sensation many times and
love it. That is the big attraction of looping for me. I consider myself a
spiritual seeker and my looping endevours are very much in harmony with my
spiritual practices. I never felt that way when I was playing Metal in the
bands I played with in the 80's.
I'm currently reading a book entitled "Chanting: Discovering Spirit in
Sound" by Robert Gass. The book covers the socialogical and spiritual
aspects of repeated chants and repitition. I've only started the book but
it
is fascinating. I've already found plenty of affirmation to my thoughts on
looping.