From: ld thomson [mailto:heatshrink@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 1999 4:59 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: The Effects Of Looping...Or am I loopy?

I dont want to come across as some kind of flake...
but...
I may anyway.
Have any of you loopers who are doing soundscaping noticed that your
perception of time is altered during the soundscaping?
I don't meditate in the Buddist or Yogi style, however I have heard of
this
effect from people who chant.  I've noticed it several times during live
performances.
Am I sitting to close to my old GR300...or is this common?  I can't ask my
"normal" musician friends as they already think I'm crazy for
soundscaping...
"yeah man...I can warp time with my DOD Dimension 12, far out.."  That
would

go over well.
But seriously, am I losing it or what?

PS I am drug free.  Although I usually drink Camomile tea when I'm
soundscaping.