what's life style?

Wich is the rich or correct life style this social enviroment offers? Work
everyday to sponsor a bunch of politics and militars and all this?...I
don't
want to hurt anybody, just say that we must be carefull on these kind of
coments on drugs and life style. We know  we are not doing the same bad
choices now? We can't look other's bad trip life like an error...this
people
want to be happy too and we are not such a good example of happy life
style.
Sorry, i smoke a joint with my friends an hour ago and i feeling very
sensible now : ) drinking mate ( guarani indian's beberage with healthy
substitute of cafeine named mateine) very used in my
country.Loopers-Delight
it's still the best in my mail box...thanks everybody for this daily time
of
humour and good sense.
Julio