Re: help with cool edit pro mp3 encoding etc...

hi

At 07.26 12/06/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Can someone please help me?  I'm using Cool Edit pro
>and I want to save wav to mp3.  I've been to
>syntrillium's site and downloaded the files to add to
>the program but I don't know where to put them so that
>they will work.

no txt or doc files? maybe just exe to launch and self install?

  I'm also having trouble running any
>plug-ins.  For some reason I can not get them to come
>up inside CEP.

if you're talking about direct X plug ins you have to install in your PC,
not directly in CEP. be sure to have a recent Direct X drivers version
(5.2a
at last).

>Also, can someone tell me how many chanels of audio
>can run through a digital cable at once?

which kind of digital cable? 2 if it's a spdif connection... 8 if is
lightpipe Adat...

This is a
>stupid question I know, but I'm trying to figure out
>which digital mixer to use with my DAW.  Any
>suggestions?
>
>Anyone want to trade CD's?????

samples CDs or music?

ciao