From: Tim Nelson [mailto:tcn62@ici.net]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 1999 10:15 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: JAM AND VORTEX

Maybe we should be forwarding these enormous price sightings to Lexicon...
Maybe the JamMania would suggest to someone there that it might not be a
bad idea to add some supply to the obvious demand and re-introduce the
thing in its original glory and not as a setting or two on another
processor...

BTW, I was cleaning out a file cabinet the other day, and found a
three-year-old Musician's Fiend catalog... Lexicon JamMan, somewhere around
$359... (or three EASY payments of...)

Tim

At 08:40 PM 6/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Others feel free to correct me, but I think the going US prices for Vortex
>and JamMan are more like $250 and $450, respectively (barring some of the
>JamMan mania sometimes reported here)....Maybe if NEW J-Men are $550,
somebody should grab 'em and put