echoplex, reply from Michael Ayers!!!!!!!!!

if you get this message twice, please apolygize

shiny happy loopers,
that's what i got from oberheim/ opcode/ gibson (whoever...)
about the same reply as our list member Michael Tuminello got.
what about you?
did someone else hear anything?
come one, let's keep the pressure on'em!
we don't take no as an answer ;-)

lorenz
with a motu 2408 in a few days!!! *happy*