New Music Auction site (and a pricey EDP!

Nothing new about digibid.com, except their "strategic alliance" with
Harmony Central and the concomitant domain personalizing. It's been best
for high-end audio-video equipment to date but it could be that moving
Waldorfs is where the commissions gravy is mot likely to be found...

BTW, that self-same EDP was at a high bid of $480 last Friday before
closing @ $1180 this Monday -- an eventful weekend. A fruit ripens
slowly and drops quickly. What'd you call me?

   ~      > --- James Keepnews --- <  "Don't quote anybody, Sir!"
 (.-.)    > -- Multimedia Yahoo -- <
    \                 *                           -- Krishnamurti
   -      > -  keepnews@node.net - <