Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE

>From: "Travis Hartnett" <hartne.t@apple.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
>Subject: Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE
>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:57:56 -0500
>
>We perceive our perceptions.
>Why obsess over this?
>Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't.  Maybe it lasted a while, maybe it was
>really quick.  Time is funny when you're on stage.

and time is REALLY funny when you're looping.  Or so I'm beginning to
believe.  What is funny is how those loopers who usually just write about
which gizmo to use, not use or how to use to loop all say "power loss,
brown
out"  and those of us space cadets who are into the mystical nonsense all
go
"cool man, it was a worm hole created by the grooviness of the moment".
Yikes.  I'm betting it was THE JINN up to their old tricks.