Re: Continuous Control

Hey Elaine -- as far as I know the RFC-1 will allow you to use several
footpedals (6?) to send MIDI CCs. Apart from that it is apparently a
very powerful pedalboard which can deal with all manner of MIDI data. I
can't give you any detail because I don't own one (- wouldn't turn one
down though). I've tried to track down Lake Butler Sound but I think
they went out of business some time ago. Anyways, if you can find one of
these I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've copied part of a
message posted by someone here last week about this guy who's selling
one...

Hope this helps --
Mark

for those of you who are MIDI enabled, this seems to have been an object
of
desire in the past

PS don't know the guy never dealt with him, so caveat emptor

LAKE BUTLER SOUND MITIGATOR RFC-1 CONTROLLER
Asking Price: US$150
Condition: Excellent
Age: N/A
THE MITIGATOR IS A GREAT MIDI CONTROLLER THAT HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF
MEMORY. IT DOES PATCH CHANGES, CONTINUOUS CONTROLLERS AND HAS THE BEST
DISPLAY (YOU CAN SEE IT FROM ACROSS THE STAGE!). I HAVE TWO. ONE IS IN
BETTER SHAPE, BUT BOTH WORK PERFECT. I HAVE THE MANUAL AND THE OPTIONAL
SNAKE FOR ONE. I HAVE A COPY OF THE MANUAL FOR THE OTHER. I WILL SELL
BOTH FOR 250.00. PLEASE CALL DAVE FOR MORE DETAILS. CALL (904) 774-5309
IN THE EVENING OR ON WEEKENDS ANYTIME. THANKS.
Seller: David Rauschenberger, 904-774-5309
E-mail: revman@intersrv.com (Profile)
Location: ORANGE CITY, FL
Post Date: 7/24/99