Re: 16 track 1 space mixer?

Dave,

I can't help you much with a "Single Rack Space" 12-16 channel mixer...but
here's what I do.

>From my guitar, I take the RMC pickup 13 pin out connector to an RMC
>fanout
box.  I take the 6 individual string outputs from the rear of the fanout
box
to a Kendrick 6 Shooter , 6 channel tube preamp.  I take the 6 channel
outputs to each of 6 channels of a Behringer single rack space Unltralink
Pro
sub mixer.  Each string of the guitar is then "pannable" in the stereo
field,
plus I can adjust individual string gains.  The stereo output of the
Behringer go's to a Blue Max compressor, and from there to either a Jam
Man
or a pair of Echoplex EDP's.  From there I route the output to a Yorkville
AudioPro 812 12 channel stereo mixer preamp, which has 400 watts per side.
put the L in channel 1, the right in channel 2.  The remaining channels on
the mixer are for stereo inputs from the GR1 GR30, VG-8, and a host of
other
goodies I use, including a CD player.  It's a bit elaborate for the
average
coffee house gig, but it sure sounds great through a pair of Yorkville
Satellite cabinets.

Regards, Wayne