Re: I new looper in the SF area

At 11:01 AM -0700 8/4/99, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>We made it!  The webpage proved harder to do from the road than I
>thought, but it's comming soon.  Anyway, I'm staying with a friend in San
>Jose for now, but soon I'll be settled in Alameda.  I'm really looking
>forward to meeting the indiginous loop live here (as well as transplanted
>loopers such as my self).  My web access is a little spotty, but I'll try
>to reply to anyone that wants to jam.

hey, welcome Mark. But, Alameda?!?  no self-respecting looper would live
there! Cross the drawbridge, get yerself a loft in fruitvale or west
oakland......

well, at least your not deciding to stay in the south bay. When you get
settled, maybe its a good time to have a Looper's Delight Bay Area Beer
Swilling Event!

kim