MIDI Foot Controllers and Us (slightly off-topic)

Dear all,

    Well, it's time to start asking silly user questions...  I'm needing
snag a MIDI Foot Controller for use with my Roland GR-30 and also with an
EDP, ... any suggestions?  I was looking at the ART X-15, ART X-21 or the
Digitech Control One, any comments or better choices out there?  I'm still
quite open to suggestions and still looking around, ... and yeah, trying
keep the pricetag in the middle $300.00's USA or less of course!  ;)

    Thanks again,

        Lee-ohki.