FW: Have people heard this??

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael P. Hughes, PhD [mailto:nms1mh@micromailer.surrey.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 1999 8:51 AM
To: Fabio Katz
Cc: mugs
Subject: RE: Have people heard this??

> Thanks for your kind words!  Fuga y Misterio is one of my all time
> favorites, and I'm very happy I found a way to arrange it for Stick and
> loops, I enjoy a lot playing it live.

I bet!  I should say the other stuff on your webpage sounds great too.
It's
just that FyM is an incredible feat of looping... are you planning to put
any
more MP3s on the WWW?  :)

> > Fabio - have you considered getting on the Loopers of the World list
>on the
> > WWWpage?  (I remind everyone else about this too).  It makes it
> > much easier for loopers to get access to each other's work etc.
> That sounds very interesting, could you give more more details on how to
> join?

Go to http://www.annihilist.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=user_start
on the L-D webpage - it'll lead you from there.

Mike