Re: EMUSIC Playlist

Thanks for keeping me posted on Emusic.  You might want to consider some
tracks from "Hypnotic Safari"  (Wannadu Productions), by myself Wayne
Wesley
Johnson & Ruben Romero.  I'll be glad to forward a copy of our recent
release
of this CD for your review.  Our music is regularly featured by Carla Van
Dyk
of WDVR, Sereantsville, NJ.  I've also been a guest artist on her show,
and a
regular performer at the Chet Atkins Appreciation Society in Nashville,
Tn.,
and The New Jersey Guitar Festival, McAfee, NJ.  I am a local resident of
Tewksbury Township, NJ  nearby Clinton.

Please  send me your mailing address, and I'll send you some CDs and press
kit.

Regards, Wayne Wesley Johnson