Testing... please disregard.

Hello, hello... will this appear as it's supposed to in my mailer? I'm not
so sure... how is it going to look? I'm still not sure...Hello, hello...
will this appear as it's supposed to in my mailer? I'm not so sure... how
is it going to look? I'm still not sure...Hello, hello... will this appear
as it's supposed to in my mailer? I'm not so sure... how is it going to
look? I'm still not sure...Hello, hello... will this appear as it's
supposed to in my mailer? I'm not so sure... how is it going to look? I'm
still not sure...

Hello, hello... will this appear as it's supposed to in my mailer? I'm not
so sure... how is it going to look? I'm still not sure...

Hello, hello... will this appear as it's supposed to in my
mailer? I'm not so sure... how is it going to look? I'm still
not sure...

Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com