Re: Headrush (or any delay)modification idea??

-----Original Message-----
From: Hawkeye255@aol.com <Hawkeye255@aol.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Monday, August 16, 1999 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: Headrush (or any delay)modification idea??

><< and thus by stopping the pulse you have frozen the sounds making
infinite
>repeats.>>
>
>I already get infinite repeats on my Headrushe(s) with feedback full on.
So,
>"if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" ;-)
>
>Bill "hawkeye"

Keep that sucker on for more than a half-hour and you'll hear a drop in
volume. Keep it on for twelve-to-twentyfour and it'll disappear. I tried
it.
Not that I'm looping for the public at such intervals; their attention
spans
have dropped markedly since the introduction of the printed word, don't you
think?