Echoplex?

Does anyone have any idea where to find an Echoplex Digital Pro - or if there's anything that does basically the same kinds of things? I got a Boomerang, and I love it, but the added features like "undo" and the ability to que multiple loops seem to make the Echoplex superior. I need this primarily for live performance with guitar and sax so it has to be foot controlable.

Thanks
Russell

MamaSutra's playing at Herman's again on September 1st !!!
Check out www.mamasutra.com for details
*********
"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon
without springs - jolter by every pebble in the road."
                                             Henry Ward Beecher
*********