Re: Cuccurullo loops

I heard that Warren C. did some solo releases a few years back. The terms
"ambient" and "self-indulgent" were bandied about, which means I might love
them. Any comments, criticisms, dialogues, do-a-logs?
    And why does MicahH work under the pseudonym Elaine Walters, and vice
versa? Or is this none of my cold-nosed business, and poor nettiquette to
boot?
Douglas Baldwin, Alpha male Coyote, the Trickster
dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us