EDP warning

Equipment horror rose it's ugly head again today as my EDP (which is about
12 months old) did not respond to powerup. After I sorted out a single
screw falling around inside the chassis I noticed that the main board
itself was not fixed AT ALL besides the plug sockets in the back!!! There
are four or so holes where obviously screws should have been attached and
they are missing save the one that was rattling around and caused the
breakdown.

Thank god the EDP is running again now but I remember back when a loose
screw fucked up my Lexicon PCM 70 real bad. What do these guys think we do
with these boxes, put them in the closet and worship? grmbl, now I'll have
a hard time putting that thing back together for the road since non-metric
screws are hard to get here. Check your units everybody before you go out
on the road...

Andreas Willers 'Ground Guitar Music', Gigs in Germany in November:
6th, Bergneustadt, Schauspielhaus (close to Cologne -> A4 b. Gummersbach)
17th, Goettingen, Apex (Goettinger Gitarrentage)
18th, Freiberg (Sachsen), Studentenclub
19th, Bad Hersfeld, Buchcafé
25th, Cologne, Loft (w. Matthias Schubert, ts & Frank Koellges, dr
/possibly reduced looping content)
30th  Wiesbaden, Artist