Re: Boycott everyone

>Oh yeah.  Sure, let's boycott Gibson, and Fender too, while we're at it: I
>have a guitar that has had some loose machine heads.

Whoops, I should have put this into context.

Gibson recently bought Opcode Systems and is apparently using
cruel legal tactics to completely dismantle the system.

Since I make heavy use of Opcode's products, I'm pretty
upset along with other people on the Opcode mailing list.
So we are starting a Boycott Gibson campaign.

Here's a URL with more information:

<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/6454/>

here's a quote from the CEO of Gibson (from legal
records, apparently!)

<Specifically, [Henry] Juszkiewicz [Gibson CEO] stated
<that he didn't mind "spending a lot of time in court.". . . .
<That he had "20 lawyers on retainer."and that " after a
<certain point, there is no contract, there is no law,
<there is only who can afford the most lawyers and they win."

Back to our regularly scheduled program!
        /t