Re: Recomended Looping Device

Wow,..thank you very much for this detailed response. This is exactly what
I was looking for. 2 last questions:

1. When you say "you have to hold the overdub switch down (doesn't latch)"
,..does that mean that once an original loop has been created, that the
following overdubs, or layers have to be played while holding down the
overdub switch? And if so,..does this present difficulties while trying to
layer with accuracy?

2. Where is the best place to purchase a Boomerang on line?

Thanks again,

-Joe