Re: Bad Clicking on EDP

attn edp users -

howdy. i just installed the loop3v5.0 eproms in my echoplex which came in
the
magic bag i ordered from kim.

if you are having any weirdnesses with your edp i *highly* suggest to you
that
this is the way to go. not only do i no longer have those annoying bumps,
but
the crossfade at the beginning/ending point seems much smoother. yay!

> I hope this will make bobdog happy again.

golly. you betcha.

> I'll just repost the instructions for setting the
> dc-offset pot again:

as it turns out my dc offset was perfect, so my bumping/clicking/ugliness
was
solved by the new eproms. yay!

thanks kim,

bobdog