RE: Long DL4 post (was: loop modulation ala eh-16)

 I did try this with an Ernie Ball pedal and a mono plug (into either input
or output)- no dice, not even an insert cable would work (diferent combo's
of inputs/outputs). What did work was a TRS cable into a cheap plastic
volume pedal (it only has 1 jack, and usually uses a stereo cable). It
worked, but only in the first 25% of the pedal's travel. I agree the Line6
pedal is certainly overpriced, and I am willing to live with this (or
modify
the pedal) so I can spend the $80 on something better.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com