Seeking Sustainiac Install guide

No looping content, but I know there's a few sustainiacs on this list.

I just received my sustainiac plus today. Unfortunately it arrived without
any install instructions.  I sent Alan Hoover (sustainiac inventor and
all-around nice guy) an email and left him a voice mail, but I'm guessing
he's gone for the holiday weekend.  Bummer.  I was hoping to use the long
weekend myself retro-fitting a guitar with my new toy.

Does anyone happen to have instructions in electronic format and/or the
ability to scan their instructions and email them to me?

thanks!
Greg