Re: Handsonic list?

The illustrious Mark Pulver <mark@redmoon-music.com> writes:

>Tom Ritchford (09:29 AM 09.03.2000) wrote:
>
> >>but... I don't know of a freebie listserver that doesn't have something
> >>like that.
> >
> >if you use Topica, you can turn off ALL the ads...
>
>Ummm... then that's a new thing... I run one list now off of Topica
>(used to run a lot more) and one of the recent ads was:
>
>  --- Sponsor's Message --------------------------------------
>  *** SAVE BIG on DSL & more with Demandline ***
>  blah blah blah... with a Topica URL
>
>I know that on eGroups (for example) you can pay a fee to have the
>ads removed from your list messages. Is that maybe what you've seen
>on Topica?

Not so.  You can opt each of your lists out of the ad program and I've done
that for all of my lists...

go to http://topica.com/lists/MarksListNameHere/prefs/advertise.html
and click on the link Marked "leave the network".

And, they split the ad revenue with you if you do keep ads.  A great deal!

        /t

...electronic a capella madness  <http://volectrix.com>.........
...extreme internet radio        <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...