Re: Handsonic list?

I vote yes for creating a handsonic list...I almost
got around to starting one on egroups.com last week,
but burning man prep and shrinking work timelines got
in the way....i already moderate an mc-80 list there.
I imagine folks here at loopers delight can only
tolerate so much handsonic discussion, since it's not
really a looping gizmo.

paolo, you want to set it up or should I?  is there a
consensus on egroups.com?

--- Paolo Valladolid <phv40@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Any interest in a Handsonic mailing list?

=====
Stephen