Re: FC200 'n' stuff

In a message dated 9/5/00 1:00:20 PM, soundmind@pandora.be writes:

>Can I
>program chords under  pedals, so I can play chord changes via the fc on
>my
>synth?
You can send MIDI note-on messages, so if you can program your synth to
play
chords, or retune sequences via single note messages, this should be
possible. There are also a selection MIDI Machine Control messages, but I
haven't explored this aspect of teh pedal, or MIDI, for that matter...I
enjoy
my FC-200, but use it in a pretty conventioonal way--good luck!
David