Re: Dusty Burning Man

yes, a bit dusty, wasn't it :-)

I didn't bring any electrogizmology to burning man,
although I had fantasies of bringing the handsonic but
didn't get it together to do that.  The three
challenges I see would be power (battery, quiet
generator?), dust (how to seal against dust and still
allow cooling), and security (everyone I met there
seemed trustworthy, but ya never know.)

Have you gotten any electronic gear survival tips yet?

A looooooping camp sounds enticing......

stephen

--- Jordan Pease <jordanpease@webtv.net> wrote:
> To say it's an extremely dusty environment only
> begins to describe the
> adverse conditions that exists there.
> Next year I would really like to bring some gear and
> am curious how
> others managed.

=====
Stephen