RE: Acid for Mac Users

You're in luck.....checkout "Phrazer" at <A
HREF="http://bitheadz.com/">Welcom
e to BitHeadz, Inc.</A>  I saw a preview of it at the NAMM show...these
guys
are really cool, and I use alot of their products already (Unity DS-1,
Voodoo
etc...) I am anxiously awaiting the release of this software! (or maybe
it'll
be on a WAREZ disc ;)
john

In a message dated 9/10/00 4:49:59 AM,