Re: EMUSIC Playlist #181

Bill,

public thanks for playing my music - I really appreciate it. If anyone
wants
to hear the track in question, or anything else off my solo album, it's all
on my web-site - www.steve-lawson.co.uk

are there any other LD people in the play list? Any of you got links to .ra
or mp3 files?

Steve
web-site - www.steve-lawson.co.uk
e-mail - steve@steve-lawson.co.uk
SBN - solobassnetwork-subscribe@listbot.com

"I know there's a balance, I see it when I swing past" - John Mellencamp

==============================
> 11:04 pm
> Vangelis                Main Titles              Blade Runner (Atlantic)
> Vangelis                Blush Response           Blade Runner (Atlantic)
> Synthetic Block         Ping                     Synthetic Block
(Mindspore)
> Dweller at the          Generation               Gerneration,
Transmission,
>   Threshold               (Parts 1, 2, & 3)        Illumination (Eurock)
> Kent Sparling           In a Mumbling Sky        Under New Manna (Jicama
Salad
> Co.)
> Steve Lawson            Pillow Mountain          ...And Nothing But the
Bass