Looper's Delight CD #1 Still forsale...

There are still a few copies of Looper's Delight CD#1 for sale directly
form Help Wanted Productions. Due to the effort put into the re-release
and our current sales I have decided this will be the last full run of
CD#1 including the original full color graphics inserts (which are quite
something). When this shipment are sold out LDCD#1 will only be
available as a CDr with a generic cover.

The good news is we have also finally broken even on sales so all
purchases from now on will turn around immediate royalties to the LD
website and help Kim keep the LD list and site going. The last royalty
payment was in January folks, so show your looping colors and get some
$$ into his hands while getting a great cd at the same time!

If you've ever wanted to get a copy of this fantastic CD now is the time
to buy. We have about 24 copies left and they will be sold on a first
come first serve basis. Here is the full ordering info and links to
artist and track listings:

The Looper's Delight - Subscriber's CD #1 - $12.00
Brought to you by the Looper's Delight web page and mailing list this CD
contains 15 tracks of loop based music. Ranging
from polished and multi-tracked acoustic and ambient excursions to lofi
reel-to-reel nonsense this CD is a great introduction to
a group of musicians from around the world who like to loop.

To Order this CD:

Send $12 (in the US) or $13 (from canada and the rest of the World)
payable in US funds to:
Help Wanted Productions - PO Box 2205, Phila., Pa 19103

Web page with links to artists and reviews:
http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/ldcd1.htm
Full LD page on CD#1: http://www.loopers-delight.com/cd1/LDCD1.htm

Thanks for your interest.

      HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
  "Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we
started..."

  Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and

  info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.