Re: help

regarding this ephemeral chip, all i've seen is comments on how buggy and
unstable it is...some even pulling it and going back to the original.

i'm all for equipment that does some whacked out stuff, just not when you
don't expect it, or want it.  seems like the original jamman chip, for all
of it's limitations, is pretty rock-solid.  i've never had a problem with
either of mine (although i just recently sold one of them).

and just try getting ahold of Bob Sellon if you have any problems.  that's
a chore in itself, it seems.

rich

we have threads of people desperately wanting the EDP's, and now we get
folks wanting to dump 'em.  wierd.