Re: help

>>...or just wait another couple of months and THE REPEATER will cut down
>>this crappy dicothomy Plex/Jamman...hopefully being WAY MUCH BETTER THAN
>>BOTH...more reliable than the first and more powerful than the
>>second...with incredible new possibilities...hope they'll make it good as
>>it looks from thei plain words!!!! ITALOOP

I haven't seen a product that will satisfy every human being on the Earth
and I doubt I ever will.  There will always be somebody who will want some
seemingly obscure feature that isn't there.

Anyway, having the Repeater join the party is a good thing, IMHO.  It will
bring more competition to the table.

Paolo