Re: GTR4000 Footpedals?

My Rocktron has CC control, which I think the Eventide stuff can use, as
least the Orville can, which I have poured over
the manual.

I am awaiting delivery of an Orville. Anyone else out there that wants to
excahnge patches?

wgold@mecasw.com on 09/12/2000 02:26:33 PM
Please respond to Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com@SMTP