Re: HTML

Forgive my adding to this off topic post, but i've been having the same
problem...some of the emails from LD, clients, and also some from friends
comes up just blank in the body.  Poor me, i can't respond with my razor
wit to posts i cant read! (dammit...where's my flame protection suit?  i
had it here somewhere...)

Does anybody know which settings to either turn on or turn off on Outlook
Express?  I've told my buddy to turn off HTML text, but his mails are still
turning up blank.  As for my clients sending me email, i can't exactly tell
them "Dump it and get Eudora", however valid that may be.

I'm running Eudora 4.0 on Mac.  Is there a setting i can switch?  or do i
need to jump to Eudora 5.0?

So, flog me with tape loops for veering so far off topic.

any help would be appreciated.

rich