ORVILLE OWNERS(now and future)

Hi Keenan & Kamlapati, Italo here!! I'm working with Eventide DSP4000 and
Orville since 6 years, doing some beta.testing and intensive presets
design
with these SUPREME PROCESSORS!!!
Hope you guys get your Orvilles very, very soon, download VSig at
www.eventide.com, install it on your PC...(Mac is a problem, sorry) and
start working on the monster...this will allow us all to swap patches on
the
net as e-mails attachments or simple copy and paste text...really easy as
it
looks!!! Orville is amazing and you both will enjoy timeless satisfaction
and an outstanding knowledge growth in audio processing...I'm organazing a
users network on the Net...so you are welcome!!!
If you prefer private contact: italoop@hotmail.com

                                          ITALO