Re: Deltalab style infinite repeat?

peaceland@earthlink.net on 09/14/2000 11:17:52 AM
Please respond to Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com@SMTP
To:     Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com@SMTP
cc:
Subject:        Re: Deltalab style infinite repeat?
Classification:

At 01:06 PM 9/14/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Of course, you can do this with an EDP and a feedback pedal :

What is an EDP? Echoplex Digital Pro

>Hit record and stop to set the loop lenth, then overdub with the feedback
set to less than infinite. When
>you like the groove, you increase the feedback to infinite...done.

Why set a loop length... don't you just set the tempo of the delays? Who
cares how long it is?

Used in the way I describe, in loop mode, the loop lenght is the same as
the delay time.

Peace, Love, & Music
James Musser
peaceland@earthlink.net

Lessons at:  http://home.earthlink.net/~peaceland/peaceland.htm
Underwater Traffic:  http://members.aol.com/utjam/ut.htm
Top 100 Unsigned Bands in L.A. '99 - Music Connection
Nominations:  Best South Bay Band '97 - Rock City News
Best Guitar '97 & Best L.A. Band '96 - LA Music Awards