Re: in support of conservatism

True, some gear fetishists produce little to no music, but on the other
hand
if you have the technical ability and the imagination, having a "Better"
tool will expand your vistas of creativity.  Also if you have invested
many
hours learning how to use a device and are happy with the results you
create, why dump it for something new and better.  I have rarely ever seen
new piece of kit that has duplicated all of the feature set of previously
made gear. Something always get's left behind.  I buy new gear from time
time, but rarely replace anything.  I still have to complete my Studio and
PA.

sm

1st...
> > but i think [Repeater] will be an addition to my toolset.
> > rather than a replacement.

Then...